Thursday, December 1, 2011

All I Want for Christmas is You

Dear Mama,

Today is December 1, 2011- the first day of your Christmas gift.

For Christmas, you always get me one big gift and then fun little stocking stuffers. You never seize making my Christmas's amazingly memorable, whether it's ride alongs through Christmas covered neighborhoods, lounging  around on Christmas morning in warm socks and new pajamas, or just simply sipping on cups of chai tea lattes and chatting away. But what you don't know is that those little things you do on Christmas day are not what actually makes my Christmas's so memorable. It's just being with you. All of those things make it feel like the cliche Christmas everyone puts in their minds, but what really makes them special is you. Everyday, you give me the greatest gift anyone could possibly ask for- a best friend, a loving mother- you give me my person. Someone that believes in me probably more than I even believe in myself. Someone that gives me your unconditional, undivided love every single day we walk this earth together. Someone that I know will stay with me even after we can't walk this earth together anymore. You and me, our souls are forever connected. Everyday, you give me a gift that means even more than that one big present on Christmas morning. Everyday, you give me you.


Your person,
Bitty

No comments:

Post a Comment