Sunday, December 11, 2011

From: Kris

       
My Lovely Leslie -

                You are an amazing person!!! I’m truly blessed and thankful to have you as a friend. No matter how much time goes I know that when we get together we share a strong connection that it feels like no time has passed at all. I value your friendship and kindness. You have a beautiful heart and a pure soul. I wish you nothing but the best in life and can’t wait to see you conquer California! You are so driven and generous and I know you will do great things. You’ve obviously raised a wonderful daughter who was so thoughtful and sweet to put this together for you. I look forward to a lifelong friendship and I can’t wait to visit! I hope you both have a wonderful Christmas! Much Love!!!! Xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox0x0x0 Y

                                                                                                Love,

                                                                                                Kris
                                                                                     

1 comment:

  1. Kris,

    Who would have thought that my most favorite Vegas adventure wuold not only bring me lifelong memories but a lifelong friend??? When we met nearly 4 years ago, I know the first time we sat at dinner that you were a soul sister that I'd remain connected with along my journey...and here we are...many karaoke tunes, bunko and spoon games later. Your inner peace and honest spirit makes you my most favorite fellow yogi. I'm looking forward to your many visits to CA!!!!

    ReplyDelete