Sunday, December 25, 2011

Getting Everyone Together

The mass email that got sent out:


Hello everyone!


This is Alexis, Leslie's daughter! So I've got some top-secret information for you guys. This Christmas, I am making a Merry Christmas blog attributed to my wonderful mom and how much I love and appreciate her. On here, I include heartfelt posts with inside jokes and special memories that I've shared with her. Although she would be more than fulfilled with hearing my voice, I would love to get some close friends in on the gift. Hearing a couple of you guys write even one paragraph to her, would make her feel so loved and so special. She loves and cares for all of you guys more than you probably even know. She calls you her "people".  (Which sounds like a reference to "I'll call my people" now reading it back, but it's more like saying you are her people that will always be there for her- her family.)


Now, I know that you guys are probably very busy with your own holiday madness, running around, putting the finishing touches on your gifts for loved ones, but if you have the time, just jotting down a few words to our little Leslie would really make her Christmas. Just attach a word document with your kind words in a response email to alexiszoke@gmail.com (that's my personal one) or something like that. Again, doesn't have to be too much, just something from you.


I'll be showing it to her on Christmas no earlier than noon, so anytime before then! Again, I am so sorry that it's so last minute! I really appreciate your help and I am hoping to somehow document her response... somehow, so you can see her reaction to your kind words. I hope to hear from you soon!


I hope all of you are having a happy holiday season, yourselves! Wishing all of you the best of wishes and sending lots of love you and your families way.


With love,
Alexis

No comments:

Post a Comment