Wednesday, December 14, 2011

From: Trish

Leslie,

My goodness..... I think it was about 12 years ago that I met you. From the moment that I met you I thought WOW... this is a human that I want to be like, you're strong, focused and so determined to acheive and go beyond the acheivment.... You have made such an amazing impact on my life I don't even think you know... I still, till this day always think, 'what would Leslie do'! I know it's been 10 years since we have had a chance to actually catch up but I know that when we have the chance we will pick up right where we left off. You never stop amazing me with your strength and drive.


I love you dearly and wish you the Merriest Christmas and a wonderful and prosperous New Year.


Hugs and Kisses Lady :) xoxo


Trish

2 comments:

  1. 12 years later and you have grown from my little sister into a wiser woman beyond her years!! I'm so proud of what you're accomplishing. The heartfelt love you give and the uncanny ability to never compromise the silly, clumsy side you still own, making more fun of yourself and ability to laugh at yourself kind of way-giving others permission to do the same (especially those of us taking ourselves too serious at times (wink)) Thank you for your laughter, your love and that amazing smile and twinkling eyes...I love you lil sis!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got finished posting for you and then spazzed out and I have NO clue where it went... LOL But I was telling you that you are still the one of the only 'humans' of mine that can actually make me cry... you are an amazing big sister and and best friend wouldn't ask for anything more!

    This New Year I am making my resolution to reconnect in 'person' :D

    ReplyDelete