Friday, December 9, 2011

From: Ashley

Leslie,

I know you're enjoying your new home, but that doesn't mean I don't miss the heck out of you! When you left, you said something that really stuck out to me. You said that you knew this was the right move and that you knew good things were waiting for you once you made the transition, but I have to tell you that no matter where you go or what you do, good things will always come to you because of who you choose to be.

It's always nice to have good friends, but to have a good friend who is also a good person is tough to come by and that's exactly what you are. The life you're living and the successes you have are all due to your work ethic, your positive outlook on life, and your willingness to always go the extra mile to help someone out. Thank you for everything you do, and please know that you serve as one of the most inspiring people I've ever met. From the day I met you at Aloosions, I've looked up to you and admired the person you are. I hope you have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, and PLEASE don't stay gone for too long! There are a million of 'your people' waiting for you to visit! Love you and miss you Les!!

Ashley Littlejohn

1 comment:

  1. Ash-

    When we first met a few years back, you shared with me that you moved from TX to AZ less than a year prior and when I asked you why, you said you weren't quite sure...as if you were simply drawn there and needed a change...6 weeks into it you met Ramsey...and now, are soon to be married. It was this very moment that sparked inspiration in me of believing in following where my heart beckoned me to be...a place to put serious roots down for once and in preparation for my own happily ever after. You were the last of my "people" I said my "til next time" to as we exited town-this was very symbolic of my journey into the next chapter more than you know. You and Ramsey inspire me, the love you share exudes into the lives of others just by you being by each other's side. He is not only your man, he's your champion. In life we don't know what we want unless we're connected to another...since we connected, you helped me see clearer of the possibilities and for this, I thank you.

    See you this Spring in sunny AZ on that very special day in that very special dress...with a box of tissues in tote ; )

    ReplyDelete