Thursday, December 22, 2011

From: Jenny

Merry Christmas, Leslie!!
I am so happy that you & I were able to reconnect! You have not changed and you are the sweetest most genuine person I know. You have always prioritized the most important things in your life which makes me so glad to be in your circle. I wish you were still here to chat about life at PF Chang's happy hour! But I'm happy for you that you found such a great opportunity to take advantage of and lead you down yet another new path in your life. I envy your free spirit and willingness to jump into a challenge head on - you are such a strong person. Another reason why I like hanging with you... :) I can't wait to come visit you & Alexis this summer! And drink yummy wine and catch up on stories.  I'm hoping we both have some good ones to share by then...pretty sure we will... Hope you guys have a very merry Christmas and the new year brings you everything you hope for!! Miss you!

Jenny

1 comment:

  1. Jenny,

    When we met nearly 9 years ago in your colorfully painted "Villages" condo, I knew then I wanted more than to be your r.e. professional. 3 transactions, many, many laughs and load bearing wall tests later,I'm grateful to call you friend. Your sunny disposition, bright spirit paired with that infectuous laughter of yours makes you the person I'd want to phone in my most dispairing moments...that and your intellect (seriously one of the smartest people I know) makes you and me like Forrest Gump's memorable quote..."Jenny and me was like peas and carrots..." looking forward to our Napa trip this summer!!!

    ReplyDelete