Thursday, December 29, 2011

Mary's Prayer...Really?

So my mom is now obsessed with her Christmas present. She is on every morning, she is on every night rereading and rereading entry after entry-I think she's finally gone mad. After all of these years she has held strong but-the love, the love has finally broke her. She has truly taken over. It has gotten to the point where she is telling me what I should say and how I should say it! All for her to sit back and act suprised-as if she didn't just practically write it herself. Hmm, maybe that's what she's doing... putting the bug in my ear of what she wants me to say and then making me do all the dirty work. Moms, I swear- can't live with them, can't live without them.

So here you go, mom-the song we were listening to last night that you thought I should put on your Christmas blog.... it makes it appropiate for Christmas because it says the words prayer and Mary, according to your book. The stuff you come up with sometimes...

Mary's Prayer

No comments:

Post a Comment