Tuesday, December 20, 2011

From: Natalie

Dear Leslie,

There are few gems in the world that shine as bright as you.  Your kind and genuine soul is more of a blessing to me than you'll ever know!    I am in awe of you and your beautiful, incredible daughter, and the relationship you two share;  you two are a gift to the world and everyone you touch, thank you for allowing me to be a small part of it!!   I smile every time I think about you, and I am sending you so much love as we travel into 2012!   I miss you both here in Phoenix, but I know you two are hard at work changing lives in California!!  And you will continue to change the world with your faith and genuine love for everyone around you.  <3  I love you so much!  Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you both!! 


Love always,

Natalie

1 comment:

  1. What words to describe such a special soul??? In your favorite word...AMAZING!! Natalie, I've believed in your purpose from the first time we met and you laid a kubaton in front of me asking if I knew what it was. Fast forward to joining in on a "Pretty Fiesty" self defense workshop and later watching you in your journey to compete for MS Arizona and now you're building the "Pretty Fiesty" Empire along with a major publication company picking you up...your 1st published book = 2012. Can we say it again?? Simply amazing! All the while you remain humble and in alignment with your truth. You inspire me to live my life on purpose through helping others too. I'm looking forward to continue watching this amazing journey unfold for you and will be your biggest fan cheering along the way! I love you pretty!!

    ReplyDelete