Saturday, December 3, 2011

A Christmas Miracle

Dear Mama,

So this year is our first year in San Ramon, California and very first Christmas. As we packed our car up and moved here two months ago, many things did not come with us. Thanks to our wonderful friend, Mitzi, she lent us our 2011 Christmas tree this year, along with all the cute little ornaments and trim. As I was putting it up, it hit me: we actually did. We actually made it out to California in enough time to celebrate the holidays! How amazing is that? We did it.

Now, I know that you feel like my Christmas won't be to the level you want it to be but mom- we did it. We up and moved, got the heck out of dodge and landed in this beautiful town as everything trickled into place. You made our Christmas wish come true. I've got you, the pups and that silly little Santa night light- thank you, Santa, my wish has come true.

We did it. You did it,
Bitty

No comments:

Post a Comment