Wednesday, December 7, 2011

I Have A Special Hero

I have a special hero
a truely selfless soul
She tells me countless times
That she only has one goal.

To help lift you bitty bird
to spread your wings and fly
So you do not depend on me
when I meet my eternal lie.

And to give to you your future,
to set you up for life
I promise I will make it, sweetie
and relieve us of our strife.

My goal bitty bee,
when you're up and gone
is to be a foundation for you
Something to fall back on

Because you see, darling child
you must understand
When I was young like you
I could not comprehend.

This was for I did not have a mother
no one to hold my hand.
Now, you see little girl
why I'm with you to the end.

As she would say these things to me
I felt so warm and bright,
because she will always be
my angel in the night

She takes her personal experiences
and turns them into good
She converts all those bad feelings
and all those can'ts into coulds.

All of us should respect
such a wise woman to learn from
But if you have not noticed already,
this woman is my Mum.

--Bitty

No comments:

Post a Comment